Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Part Time Graveyard Shift
Hourly Rate: $19.50
Overtime Rate: $29.25
Schedule: Friday - Saturday 8:30PM-5AM
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Police Officer. The Allied Universal Company Police Force is an intelligent choice for private police contracting. With a skilled force that meets all state training requirements and officers who have completed additional specialized training we are able to provide licensed, certified and highly trained police officers in the State of North Carolina. Education and certification of Company Police Officers includes specialized law enforcement training approved by the North Carolina Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission.
- Performs general law enforcement duties including patrolling campus, checking property, conducting room searches, maintaining order and public safety.
- Issues traffic and parking citations; apprehends, questions and arrests suspects; collects and preserves evidence; conducts investigations; responds to and assists in all medical emergencies; assists in conducting fire drills and evacuating buildings; provides security escorts for personnel; and chauffeurs division heads and visitors as requested.
- Attends required periodic training sessions and seminars; maintains required level of proficiency in the use of firearms.
- perform other duties as required to meet the client’s needs.
You must be an active police officer not retired
- High School Diploma or GED, Police ID, VPEC, and Firearm certification.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.