- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
- Qualified applicants will possess a valid and current driver's license.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications are required or must be willing and able to become CPR and First Aid certified.
- External Defbrillator (AED) certification is preferred.
- Ability to assess and conceptualize the security needs of the community and act accordingly, especially in emergency situations.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and ability to work with confidential information.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
620 Sandhill Road, Palo Alto, California 94304