Kforce has a client that is seeking a Security Analyst in Dublin, CA.
The Senior Security Analyst works directly with IT project teams as the security subject matter expert to provide information security recommendations and guidance in order to identify, manage, and mitigate security risks.
The position is also responsible for validating security requirements adherence, evaluating security services and technologies, and develops information security policies and procedures.
The Senior Security Analyst is also responsible for performing host and vulnerability assessment, managing change requests thru change management process, performing vendor risk assessments, and ensuring the company's compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for identifying and establishing project security related requirements, providing guidance, and ensuring that security requirements have been captured, designed, built, and validated prior to the deployment of the new/enhanced capabilities
- Interprets information security policies, standards, and other requirements in order to ensure proper adherence and implementation
- Develops use cases for project related penetration testing in alignment with the security requirements objectives
- As a Security Analyst, you will lead the execution of project related penetration testing, source code security review and host security certification activities
- Develops system, database or network device minimum security baselines and automated scripts use for host security certification
- Manage and maintain security related tools used to perform host security certification and vulnerability management
- Performs research and evaluation of various methods to secure systems, networks, databases, and business applications in support of the project deliverables, related services, and other IT organizations