Advantage Resourcing is seeking a talented and passionate Scientist I, Formulation person for our client in Pleasanton, CA.
What will you do?
The new COVID-19 value stream at the Pleasanton site is seeking a Scientist I, Formulations with experiences in the area of biology/biotechnology to support our manufacturing operations in the executing of production flows as well as reporting and documentation of production results. This position will be responsible for carrying out the dilution and QC preparation for production of MS2 Phage under limited supervision. This role requires strong time management and organization and ability to participate effectively in multidisciplinary teams to solve problems in manufacturing environment.
How will you get here?
• BS degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or equivalent knowledge and experience in manufacturing environment is beneficial.
• 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing or R&D with demonstrated competency in the use of molecular biology techniques.
• Experience in process improvement, i.e.: Lean Manufacturing Principles
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Demonstrates strong leadership
• Experience working with Supervisor to identify issues, resource needs and improvement opportunities. Offer suggestions for resolution/improvements.
• Consistent, dependable and accurate in carrying out responsibilities
• Ability to track record of problem solving through root cause analysis, well designed experiments, data analysis and interpretation.
• Solid technical writing and verbal skills as evidenced by the ability to prepare technical reports, product transfer documents, clear and effective manufacturing protocols and SOPs
• Experience in participating and leading in Continues Improvement- Practical Process Improvement (PPI) events and problem solving. Experience in driving the PPI business system by encouraging employees to put JDIs in and using the PPI process to drive improvements.
• Manage employee time and attendance through Workday
• Participate in project implementation
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.