Associate Scientist/Scientist, Cell Line Development - Fremont, CA
Join our client at their fast-growing Fremont facility in a contract role with great potential to become long term. This is a R&D Scientist position in the Cell Line Development lab. The job intails the following:
- Hands on execution of cell line development activities including:
- Mammalian Cell Culture
- Cell-based Assay work
- Write and review protocols, SOPs, technical reports
- Conduct root cause investigation and identify solutions to resolve CLD development related issues
Required Education and Work Experience:
- MS or BS with 2-5 years of relevant industry or laboratory experience
- In-depth knowledge of molecular biology and biotechnology
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Experience in the following:
- Aseptic Technique
- Mammalian cell culture
- CLD activity is a plus
- Startup mentality: Attention to detail, flexibility, customer service oriented
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.