Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Teacher for Middle OR High School
- Work with a school that is rooted in the vision of social justice that is embodied in its mission and with the belief that all students can thrive at a four-year college.
- Resource Specialists and paraprofessionals assist the Special Education Teacher
- San Jose, CA
- Full Time / 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly
- PPE Provided
We value our Special Education Teachers and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled Special Education Teachers. We hire Special Education Teachers who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Special Education that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented teacher who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment – Peds/School Division
267.810.1477 | Direct
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students’ educational deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Special Education services
- Provide Special Education sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of California
- Have successful experience working with culturally diverse families
- Must be able to successfully pass all district and California required background checks
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development