Sales Support Specialist with solar product sales experience to join fast growing, global Solar Product Manufacturer.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Steve Eskovitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist with solar product sales experience to join a growing Global Solar Product Manufacturer. This is a West Coast based remote position.
Why join us?
We offer a competitive area wide and industry wide compensation package along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Pursue targeted leads and qualify new customers and sales opportunities
- Conduct multiple outbound calls per day to convert leads into prospects and new opportunities
- Confidently build trust and rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Conduct accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis for each project
- Collaborate with regional sales managers to effectively communicate with new leads and customers
- Work with regional sales managers to identify vendor products to quote for each specific project
- Prepare vendor project intake forms as needed with detailed project information to request equipment pricing for customer quotes
- Review vendor quotes for accuracy
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Manager to keep vendor relationships in good standing and delivery lead times updated
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- 3+ years of achievement in fast paced sales environment supporting a dynamic regional sales organization.
- Tele-sales experience as a successful first-call closer.
- Passion and confidence in the sale of renewable energy services/products – specific solar experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly is a strong requirement for this position.
- Professional appearance and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- High urgency, high energy, positive, enthusiastic, self-driven.
- Collaborative style with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office 365 applications, especially Power Point, Excel, Teams.
- Competency in the use of CRM
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.