Our office is looking for a Salesperson to help sell our legal services. The position will entail both sales and customer service responsibilities. If you have the charisma of a salesperson and the ability to give clear information, we can train you in Family Law and Estate Planning to help our clients see a better future by working with us to resolve their problems.
We need a bright, empathetic, and compassionate person who can convey the value of our services to potential clients and enhance our client experience. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop and maintain relationships with clients.
For the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position personally, professionally, and financially.
- A good salesperson will make $60,000 to $70,000 per year
- A great salesperson will make $70,000 to $85,000 per year
- An outstanding salesperson will make $90,000+
The salesperson will screen potential clients and verify they are a good fit for the Firm by finding out clients’ needs and providing them with basic information about our services.
The Sales Representative is a non-attorney who will not provide any legal advice. If you are interested in a career that offers competitive income and good benefits, loads of training, and professional development, apply now.
- Base $60,000+
- Plus Bonus Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Conducts consultation with potential clients, gauging clients’ needs by being a good listener, showing compassion and understanding their pain points and empathy to their legal needs
- Meeting with potential clients with specific needs and engaging them in a conversation to determine if their case is a good fit for the work we do
- Enters data in case management system accurately and communicates with Attorney regarding client’s information
- Follows up with potential clients that don’t engage our services
- Onboards new clients, introduce and hands off to the Attorney and paralegal to provide legal services
- This is a key position in the firm. It is a full-time job and you will need to work 40 hours each week. You Must be able to work in the office
- No legal experience is required.
- Experience in sales and understanding of a consultative sales process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport and cultivate relationships with potential clients and co-workers.
- Experience using computers and tech-savvy.
- Collaborates well with others and has great teamwork skills.
- This is not a requirement, yet having additional language skills is a bonus.
Our mission and goal are to provide the best possible service to our clients and make a difference in their lives. We always strive to improve our services in all possible ways and we are inviting a candidate who has similar beliefs to be part of a passionate and dedicated team. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally, we want to hear from you!