Are you a high performance sales person that can identify, develop and close new business?
Are you passionate about new technologies and their impact our on world?
Do you wake up every day motivated to help your customers succeed?
These are the qualities that make a great sales person at Anritsu, a global test and measurement leader with a 120+ year heritage. Anritsu continues to invest in high performance sales and support resources as the 5G technology wave grows around the world. We seek a top tier sales professional in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This role is a direct technical sales role. The ideal candidate can successfully identify, develop and close new business and exceed their sales quota.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Sales and support of Anritsu’s wireless and optical product portfolio.
- Developing and executing a sales plan focused on reaching and penetrating new customers. This involves coordinating the efforts of peers (Market Development Managers, Field Applications Engineers and others).
- Building executive relationships within key accounts in your territory.
- Managing large, complex sales opportunities with multiple decision makers.
- Consistently tracking progress of sales opportunities in Salesforce.com and producing an accurate monthly sales forecast.
- Lifting and transportation of equipment up to 150 lbs. into and out of personal vehicle.
- Travel <25% in local San Francisco Bay Area Territory.