Kwikbit Internet is building a better internet service. Reliable, ultra-fast internet with great customer service at a great price. No contracts, promotional pricing gimmicks, hidden fees, or wimpy upload speeds. Utilizing our proprietary WiGig technology, we can quickly and easily deliver gigabit internet service to underserved communities that have been neglected by cable and telecom companies.
Reporting to the Vice President Marketing, the Sales Director will play a critical role in driving the success of our residential customer acquisition efforts to support our nationwide expansion.
This is a remote position.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas for multiple communities.
- Support plan to acquire new customers through the execution of local sales activities.
- Lead, train and motivate sales reps and community managers.
- Attend Kwikbit Internet sponsored community events.
- Coordinate distribution of sales and marketing materials.
- Capture weekly/monthly sales analytics, overseeing key performance indicators, interpretate data into trends and strategy and optimize budgets and provide monthly tracking/reports.
- Occasionally sell door-to-door in some communities when necessary.
- 5+ years direct to consumer sales experience required.
- Team player who loves to collaborate and can thrive in a fast-moving, start-up environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal/external stakeholders with the ability to influence and gain consensus.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including-evenings and weekends.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Equity package
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and HSA
- 401k with employer contribution