Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Sales Contract Coordinator with five years of work experience in contract administration of customer contracts in a complex sales environment.
This is a one-year temporary position with the opportunity of becoming permanent!
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
100% remote until January / Flexibility for Hybrid
- Oversee the end-to-end contract administration process for reviewing North America contracts, ensuring complete information is available for the appropriate functional reviewers, determining who is required for review, managing the review process and timelines to ensure reviewed contracts are returned to Sales in a timely manner
- Ability to review a variety customer contracts
- Manage the portal registration process for new customers
- Prepare excel reporting and other data collection and metrics compilation activities
- Must be able to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization, including Sales, Legal, Business Management, and Finance professionals
- Must exercise discretion and independent judgment to perform assigned tasks
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to achieve demanding deadlines without requiring constant follow-up
- Must be able to re-order project priorities on short notice and adapt to changing requirements
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar, plus 3-5 years' experience working in contract administration in a complex contract environment.
- Must have a general knowledge of commercial contract terms
- Paralegal experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.