A Multinational E-commerce Corporation here in the Bay area is seeking a Sales Compensation Manager to join their team.
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Location: San Francisco/San Jose. Starting Remote
Focus: Management/Administration of Sales Compensation
- Manage and supervise the day to day operations including, but not limited to, the timely distribution of plans, administration of Sales Incentive tool (Xactly Incent), quota management process, sales hierarchies and user setup, sales credit adjustment, commission data validation and ad-hoc sales support
- Manage the team of sales compensation analysts
- Participate in Sales compensation plan design sessions, provide guidance and analytical support in the decision making process
- Work on special projects such as process improvements, special incentives, data and presentations and report building
- Provide and execute on feasible solutions to inefficiencies in existing sales operations processes to allow for continuous improvements.
- Documenting current state business processes and system designs
- Work with internal and external auditors to facilitate quarterly and yearly audits
- Support sales organization in all sales compensation related matters
- Build strong relationship with compensation business partners - sales organization, operations, HR, legal, global rewards etc.
- Provide Sales plan assessments on a monthly basis. Analyze, report and track sales compensation dashboards. Provide valuable insights to drive the focus and execution of strategy
- 5+ years Sales compensation experience preferably in Hi/FinTech
- Strong understanding of compensation plans and processes
- Strong experience administering complex Sales Incentive plans
- Microsoft Office skills with demonstrated strength in Microsoft Excel
- Proven record of working in in a fast-paced, high growth business environment. Handling heavy volume of queries and requests from various sales teams.
- Proven experience in developing, implementing or administering compensation plans and systems.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Strong communication skills
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.