Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” nine years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking a Business Solutions Manager (BSM) to support our Pleasanton, California team. You’ll work directly with business clients and job seekers, connecting qualified candidates with great employers. You’ll act as the main contact and the first line of response when issues arise. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives and who approaches challenges with a “let’s do this” attitude.
This role combines sales and recruiting. You will both build rapport with business clients and find qualified candidates to fill open positions.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
- Recruit, screen, and interview job candidates
- Market these candidates to our business clients
- Coach candidates through client interviews and provide general support
- Maintain rapport with both temporary workers (Ambassadors) and clients throughout the length of the assignment
- Identify prospective clients and market to them via phone, email, and in-person
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships by finding the best candidate and quickly addressing any issues that arise