Position Description Summary:
Conduct safety orientation for all new hires.
Conduct safety, quality, security, and environmental training for the facility.
Ensure compliance with government safety and environmental regulations.
Document and investigate all accidents, injuries, safety violations.
Conduct root cause analysis to improve overall safety.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.
- Conduct safety orientation for all new hires.
- Conduct facility quality, safety and security inspections and conduct follow-up inspection for compliance.
- Conduct monthly safety, quality, security and environmental training with all work teams including management.
- Track all monthly training to ensure 100% completion.
- Ensure that company facilities and practices are in compliance with government safety and environmental regulations.
- Audit and complete environmental reports i.
Storm Water Permit, RMP, Tier II
- Develop action plans to address safety issues and environmental compliance.
- Make recommendations to senior management regarding compliance to local, state, and federal industries.
- Must be able to enforce adherence to safety standards in all areas and departments and advise management on needed actions.
- Document all accidents, safety violations, unsafe conditions and accident investigation reports.
- Investigate accidents and injuries and preparing materials for company use in worker's compensation proceedings.
- Conduct root cause analysis for improving accidents.
- Maintain OSHA 300 Log.
- Track and issue all ID badges for employees including contractors.
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.