Opportunity: Room Service Server
Set up, deliver, and retrieve food and beverage orders to/from guest rooms and hospitality suites in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Server Room Service Supervisor Room Service Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Set up and deliver food and beverage orders.
- Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve food and beverage trays.
- Set up and deliver VIP amenities.
- Service hospitality suites in accordance with banquet event orders and established policies and procedure.
- Abide by state, federal and corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Complete shift side work as outlined in the hotel's operating policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales.
- Report all communication to immediate shift supervisor.
- Perform cash handling responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.