Ref ID: 00420-0011981694
Classification: Revenue Accountant
Gary Daum of Robert Half has a fast paced, high growth, software client in the South that is looking for a Revenue Accountant. As a revenue accountant, your job duties are to track payments received by the company, create invoices, keep accurate transaction records, and oversee the work of accounting staff. Our client is offering a Hybrid work option.
- Review revenue contracts, modifications, and terminations to ensure revenue is recorded accurately and timely in accordance with ASC 606 requirements
- Assist in posting NetSuite Advanced Revenue Module (ARM) based revenue monthly and quarterly entries and general ledger reconciliations associated with revenue, deferred revenue, unbilled, and cost accounts.
- Complete revenue summaries and ensure the revenue allocation is consistent to the NetSuite revenue plans.
- Maintain and provide annual audit support as requested by internal and external auditors as well YE disclosures for financial reporting.
- Partner cross functionally with FP& A, Legal, Sales to implement best practices, automation, and continuous process improvements.
- Maintain quote-to-cash process as it relates to ensure reporting consistency and resolve revenue recognition or invoicing issues.
- Contribute to process and system improvements in the revenue cycle, including ERP system enhancement and departmental projects