Full Time Retail Sales Specialist
No two days look exactly alike as a Full Time Retail Sales Specialist. You’ll enjoy working with a broad range of brands, retailers, and people. Put your customer centric personality and retail experience to work – with a better, more flexible schedule! Imagine doing the work you love…without giving up your nights or weekends!
In this role you will be representing some of America’s most beloved brands, lending your energy to promoting them and increasing sales at a variety of retailers on your “route”. This is your chance to manage an area, grow your marketing and sales skills and move your career forward at an industry-leading organization that offers variety and a broad range of career possibilities.
If that sounds like you, apply today!
What we offer you:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training/support and ongoing career development so you can succeed and grow
- Generous paid time-off
Your typical day as a Full Time Retail Sales Specialist:
- Report data on sales volume, seasonal profits, and sales revenue
- Ensure product visibility by maintaining client project standards regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf
- Effectively manage executing on projects and standards at stores within your territory
- Maintain customer and client relationships.
- Holiday/special promote events, and plan-o-gram adjustments when necessary
- Accurate and timely completion of reporting and paperwork
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required (Associates Degree nice to have, not required)
- Previous retail sales experience preferred
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and daily Internet access
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency