Retail Project Merchandiser Full Time
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! The foundation of retail is built with strong displays for consumers to easily spot the top brands they love. Help increase sales by applying to our full-time Retail Project Merchandiser job. You will have the chance to build and craft retail merchandising displays at our client’s retail locations within assigned territories. This position is responsible for calling in for project work for merchandising products and maintaining strong relationships with in-store management.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Meet and achieve Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs and ensuring signage are in place and the placement of new items at all assigned stores.
- Maintain schematic standards and integrity through consistent communication with Retail Supervisor and other retail personnel.
- Deep cleaning of existing sections and fixtures.
- Hang shelf signs, place coupons and assemble cardboard displays as directed by the client.
- Travel and driving are essential to this position.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous merchandising experience a plus
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment and able to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines; Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures