Come join the SSA Group Retail team at Happy Hollow Park & Zoo.
We are looking for a motivated leader who is focused on the guest, client and team engagement.
Previous retail management expereince is required as well as open availability.
SSA: Built by family for families, SSA activates the moments between the experiences.
Retail Operations Manager
Are YOU the perfect addition to our team? We are looking for the following traits:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, comfortable overseeing all operations functions of the Retail Department; inclusive of inventory process as set by business standard.Individual that is driven by operations and merchandising, that will bring a unique eye and experience to our retail shop(s) and cart(s) locations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to articulate to our client, General Manager and HQ personnel.
- Proven leadership skills with an understanding of the importance of team building/development, while fostering partnerships.
- Demonstrates financial management, merchandising, analytical, planning and leadership skills. Utilizes skillset for budget management and forecasting.
- Computer knowledge and skill level for basic office functions.
- Goal-oriented and flexible to meet the needs of the operation.
- Demonstrates desire to lead the team in innovation and success.
Please inquire for full job description.
Requirements: Three years in retail management; must be 18 years or older.
SSA Group, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity through our commitment to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Who are we? SSA is built by family, for families.
Much has changed since Kevin McNicholas founded this company in 1971, but even as our business grew, evolved and shifted into new markets, who we are has always stayed the same: We are a family business built on personal relationships, always taking the long view in our approach to business. Because we're a family business, we think generationally in how we operate, always considering the long-term legacy and mission of our partners. In fact, facing behemoth, impersonal competitors on all fronts, SSA is uniquely positioned as a large company with a small company feel that can offer more of a personal relationship. Built by family, for families, we still are 100% independent. Our clients love that they have a direct line to Sean or Eric or Shannon, and that a handshake still means something to us. This personal feeling of family permeates our entire team and can even be felt on the front line, where our SSA team actually becomes a part of the institution's family, too. From one generation to the next, SSA will always be there for our partners and our people.
SSA operates with Five Pillars in mind: People, Culture, Growth, Operational Excellence, and Social Responsibility.
?This job opportunity is classified as a medium exposure risk job: include those that require frequent and/or close contact with (i.e., within 6 feet of) people who may be infected with SARS-CoV-2, but who are not known or suspected COVID-19 patients. In areas without ongoing community transmission, workers in this risk group may have frequent contact with travelers who may return from international locations with widespread COVID-19 transmission. In areas where there is ongoing community transmission, workers in this category may have contact with the general public (e.g., schools, high-population-density work environments, some high-volume retail settings). Workers must comply with location specific vaccination and testing requirements.
All California Residents: By clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the SSA Group California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Candidate and Employee Privacy Notice ('Notice'). The English Notice is linked here, and the Spanish Notice is linked here.
San Francisco Residents: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Please see the 'Fair Chance Ordinance - Know Your Rights' document linked here for more information. By clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the 'Fair Chance Ordinance - Know Your Rights' document.