Title: Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full time, Exempt
This position is eligible to receive a $3000 sign-on bonus*. The bonus will be distributed in three $1000 payments: 1st payment after 30 days, 2nd payment after 60 days, 3rd payment after 90 days.
*Conditions will be explained thoroughly during the interview
Our new Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ location in Downtown San Jose is NOW HIRING RESTAURANT MANAGERS!!
Join our amazing team!
Job Description:Restaurant Manager position provides assistance in managing the overall operation of the assigned restaurant on a daily basis including, staffing and training of all employees, enhancing their capabilities and fostering growth, as well as cost control, service standards, operational procedures and policies, customer satisfaction, sanitation, environment control, cash handling, staff motivation, safety and security by performing the essential job duties personally or through subordinates.
This is our entry level management position, which will allow you to learn our business, while giving you the skills to operate one of our stores
- Oversees production of food according to sanitation and quality standards
- Manages and mentors staff, including recruiting/hiring/training of all employees, overseeing HR/payroll, managing issues of discipline/termination, ensuring ongoing training/education, etc.
- Manages supplies and ensures orderly work areas
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Addresses customer concerns and issues
- Ensures stated goals are met
- No Experience Required
- Minimum 1 year of working in hospitality industry / management experience preferred
- A profound knowledge of restaurant operations preferably for both front of the house and back of the house operations.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and weekends and holidays.
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Compensation package based on skills & experience
- Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts and free meals when you work
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
Join an award winning company!
Gyu-Kaku has been awarded the prestigious Hot Concept Award and Restaurant Business Magazine's Future 50 (Fastest Growing Chain).
With over 700 locations in Japan and a rapid growth of restaurants in the U.S, Gyu-Kaku is looking for individuals who are passionate about the restaurant industry.
Gyu-Kaku invites you to consider employment opportunities with our restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and wages along with comprehensive training for all staff.
Pgina Web de la Compaa: