Restaurant Manager in Northern CA - up to $65,000 + Great Benefits - Military Veteran Preferred!
We’re an industry-leading steakhouse restaurant and have immediate openings for Restaurant Managers in several Northern California locations.
As a Restaurant Manager you would train employees, optimize profits through proper ordering and inventory, grow the business, and provide great customer satisfaction.
The Restaurant Manager position is open at multiple locations; it pays up to $65,000 and offers excellent benefits.
- $50,000 to $65,000 base salary, plus bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement account
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent ongoing training and development
- Miscellaneous other benefits, like pet insurance and identity theft protection
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a Restaurant Manager, you’ll train, manage, and develop all employees
- Optimize profits by controlling labor, food & beverage costs through proper ordering and inventory practices
- Grow business through sales and marketing
- Increase customer satisfaction and manage high standards of service
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 1+ years of as a Restaurant Manager or restaurant management experience
- Commitment to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and prepares food with proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs
- Track record of strong leadership, in the restaurant industry OR Military or comparable
- Passionate about the taste and temperature of each dish and perfect plate presentations
- Immaculate standards while maintaining a “like new” restaurant
- Ability to communicate clearly and listen attentively to other employees, customers and managers
POSSIBLE LOCATIONS FOR RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Pleasant Hill, CA
- Rohnert Park, CA
- Chico, CA
- Redding, CA
- Daly City, CA
- Pinole, CA
- Pittsburg, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Salinas, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Milpitas, CA
- Cupertino, CA
WHY WE LOVE HIRING MILITARY VETERANS/SPOUSES
- Great culture of service and discipline
- Hard-working, reliable and driven employees
- Leadership and team-work experience
- Strong, well-developed skill sets
APPLY EASILY AND QUICKLY!
- Click the link below to Quick-Apply!
- Our hiring manager, Hollie Parks, will be in touch with you within 3 business days to discuss the next steps and schedule a potential interview
- We always respond; your application will not get lost in a black hole!
This position is open to everyone who applies, but we give special consideration to military veterans and spouses!