Job Title: Resource Professional
Job type: Contract (1 Year)
Start Date: September 21, 2020
End Date: September 25, 2021
Company: KLA-Tencor Corporation
Location: San Jose, CA 95128 |100% Remote all over U.S.|
Initial Pay rate: $20.00 - $26.00/hour
The Resource Professional oversees the day-to-day relationship between the customer, Manpower Recruiters and vendor representatives with respect to order and assignment management activities. Manages the day-to-day process outlined in our VMS program providing quality candidates for the customer and efficiently.
- Responsible for order management process
- Validate incoming orders to insure complete understanding of order requirements
- Distribute orders to appropriate Manpower office and suppliers in accordance with the program contract terms and conditions
- Manage contractor assignment data
- Review candidates resumes to insure all client requirements are met
- Meet or exceed all program SLAs and determined by account
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for Manpower
- Assist Manpower Professional in increasing fill rate on all program orders
- Insure all required program on-boarding requirements are met
- Meet with client managers to insure complete understanding of business requirements
- Assist with the collection of all new assignment paperwork
- Travel may be required (10% or less) to client sites.
- Knowledge of some IT terminology and IT job requirements
- Ability to apply recruiting experience to other client verticals (Clinical, Legal and Creative) may be necessary
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, people, data and other resources to determine courses of action
- Ability to be accessible by pager or cell-phone, if required
- Above average communications skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to follow standard process and program guidelines
- Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Ability to develop and execute order management strategies
- Order and Assignment Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Required Years of Experience - Minimum of 18 months of staffing or recruiting experience, with a minimum of 6 months in account management or coordination is preferred.
- Staffing industry preferred.
Desired Education/Experience - combination of education and/or experience is preferred.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)