Help Detect Covid |Mission-Driven Healthcare Startup
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacqueline Siegel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our Mission is to increase healthcare accessibility and efficiency by designing, developing, manufacturing, and delivering products that enable affordable, widespread access to actionable health testing with immediate follow-up. We are working heavily with COVID testing and want passionate, driven engineers to join our journey.
Why join us?
We are an early-stage company, backed by YC.
As a Research Associate in Luminostics’ Manufacturing Research Product Support Department, you will be involved in the transferring of R&D assays to Manufacturing. The successful candidate will have experience with troubleshooting techniques and be able to work both individually and with a team. You will have the opportunity to interact with many groups at Luminostics and learn about product development and support.
● Follow established SOPs to conduct testing of assay strips using smartphones to validate our first product
● Support Operations in process improvement and process changes
● Assist with CAPA, NC, and complaint investigation
● Perform Material and Design Change Validation
● Analyze and present data generated from various studies
● Be comfortable working with biological samples such as blood, plasma, vaginal swabs, urine, etc.
● Keep accurate and detailed records of experimental details and results
● Prepare reagents/samples and manage/support other laboratory operations
You have previous experience working with BSL level 2 and 3 pathogens.
You have previous experience in the development/production of lateral flow tests or other affinity-based assays (e.g., ELISAs, other immunoassays)
You have the ability to apply troubleshooting techniques as needed.
You have the ability to quickly learn mathematical, analytical, and experimental concepts
You have a strong passion for improving healthcare accessibility and efficiency through rapid point of care and consumer diagnostics
Education and Experience
You have a BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or a closely related discipline
You have at least 1-2 years of research experience in an industry wet lab
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.