Interim HealthCare, looking for someone to join our team as a Registered Nurse (RN). Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with other disciplines while utilizing critical thinking, professional and supervisory discretion, and independent judgment.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
Interim HealthCare encompasses business lines that are an integral part of a patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across Santa Cruz.
- Available position for 1-1 at a facility, full time 40 hrs. per week, long term commitment.
- Cell phone numbers are must to receive call back and schedule for signup process.
- All Shifts Available. Non-COVID and COVID (Premium pay for COVID wards).
- Please mention license validity and registration number while applying for job.
License, Certification, Registration
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- Compensation is based on experience, but competitive within the healthcare industry for RN's.
- Free Education Courses.
- Flexible Schedule, Education Pay Incentives.
- Flexible Assignment to fit your needs.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Delivers coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients according to established standards of care and the nursing process
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2021 Interim HealthCare Inc.