If you are a REMOTE Customer Success Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are an early stage software startup with a proven product that is focused on empowering healthcare providers with intelligent solutions that improve communication, workflow, and clinical outcomes.
What You Will Be Doing
As a CSM on our team you will be partnering with our customers and clients to coach, educate, and assist them in accelerating improvements in patient experience, staff engagement, and consistency of care through our cutting-edge technology platform.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with healthcare clients
- Product configuration, implementation, and ongoing service to customers
- Prepare quarterly client data reviews
- Assist with client on-boarding and ongoing product development
- Assess, develop, and support client understanding and usage of our platform
What You Need for this Position
- BS in related field OR equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of customer success/client success experience
- Project Management experience
- client management experience in the software or healthcare industry
Nice To Have
- CPXP/Patient Experience
- Project management certification, ie. Six Sigma or Lean
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- Annual Bonus based on client retention
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k with match
- Employee Stock Options
- Generous PTO
- Other incentives
So, if you are a REMOTE Customer Success Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kurt Holzmuller
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KH4-1689475 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kurt Holzmuller - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.