Location: 100% Remote
Job Title: Clinical Software Implementation Project Manager
Salary: $100-130K + Generous Stock Options
Requirements: Project Management, Clinical Development, Software Implementations
Headquartered in North Carolina, with employees working remotely all over the country, we're a digital technology company that's improving business process efficiency for companies within the pharmaceutical, and chemical development industries.
If you are a Project Manager with Software Implementation experience within a Pharmaceutical, Chemical, or Clinical Development company, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop Implementation Plans for Customers in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, and Clinical Development
- RAID Log Management from Protocol to Submission
What You Need for this Position
A Strong Foundation Or Experience With
- Project Management
- Software Implementations
- RAID Log Management
- Clinical Trials/Clinical Research and Development
- CDISC or Metadata Standards
What's In It for You
- 100% Remote Work with Occasional Travel to Workshops
- Competitive Base Salary + Generous Stock Options
- Strong Benefits Package + PTO
So, if you are a Software Implementation Project Manager with Clinical Trials or Development experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Matt Yassen
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MY1-1682049 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Yassen - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.