We are the creators of the world’s first Digital Business Platform. Our mission is to make our customers’ digital transformation journey easier and faster. We do this by connecting the world’s applications, data and devices without compromising existing investments. We deliver technology that works openly with the industry’s best solution providers—software that works everywhere and with everything. We enable our customers to get maximum value from big data, to make better decisions with streaming analytics, to achieve more with the Internet of Things, and to respond faster to shifting regulations and threats with intelligent governance and risk & compliance management.
The RVP will manage a team of 6-10 Account Executives, Inside Sales, and/or individual contributing Team Leaders and be responsible for leading, developing, and executing strategies to grow revenues in new/existing accounts and select target markets. He/she will be measured on accepted pipeline target and revenue target. The RVP will work in collaboration across the other lines of business
- Create and manage standard industry overview templates for use in driving market
- Managing and supporting the team to develop and execute sales strategies to profitably grow revenues within existing accounts and expand the account base in target markets.
- Ensure healthy make-up of deals from a Company perspective, including the maximization of standard rate maintenance combined with new revenue.
- Effectively and accurately managing forecasting and pipeline reporting related to revenue, and specific accuracy around timelines for forecasting.
- Performance manages, lead, coach and mentor Account Executives, Inside Sales or Team Leaders with a hands-on, team-oriented approach.
- Working with marketing, product management, pre-sales, and professional services teams to maximize opportunities and foster cohesive sales strategies.
- Developing executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual
- Opportunities and client relationships. Pursuing and closing opportunities with Enterprise (and/or Government) customers.
- Building teams and motivating staff to exceed goals.
- Adopt the appropriate sales methodology to coaching (namely with Account Executives), and coach on best practice use of Business Cases, Deal Scorecard, and Political Mapping tools.
- Develop team and individual training plans to ensure team skills, knowledge, and practices are current and competitive
- Hire new team members to fill new industry roles as necessary
The strengths you will bring to this role are:
- Drive; you are very self-motivated, pushing yourself hard to achieve what you want out of work & life.
- Innovation; You approach things in ingenious ways, coming up with new and different approaches.
- Self-belief; you are confident in your own abilities, knowing that you can achieve your goals.
- Work Ethic; you are very hard-working, putting a lot of effort into everything you do.
- Catalyst; you love to motivate and inspire others to make things happen.
- Persuasion; you enjoy bringing others round to your way of thinking and winning their agreement.
- Rapport builder; you establish rapport and relationships with others quickly and easliy
- Executive Presence:
- Centered; you have an inner composure and self-assurance, whatever the situation.
- Judgement; you enjoy making decisions and are able to make the right decision quickly and easily.
- Personal responsibility; you take ownership of your decisions and hold yourself accountable.
- Time Optimizer; you prioritize your tasks, in order to get the most out of whatever time you have available
- Story Teller and Listener:
- Explainer; you are able to simplify things so that others can understand.
- Listener; you are able to listen intently to and focus on what other people say.
- Narrator; you love to tell stories and understand the power of these stories to convey insights.
Professional Experience in year(s): 15
Education: BA/BS degree and familiarity with internet technologies, web portal initiatives and integration platforms is required.
Additional Soft Skills:
Qualified candidates will have 15 plus years prior experience selling software based solutions with deal sizes range from $250K - $1M+.