If you want to take pride in the work you do, be valued for your contributions to the team effort, have a lasting career in construction, be inspired every day, and have fun with your colleagues, we are looking for you! A high-level HVAC Contractor with a reputation for stability is seeking an talented Refrigeration Technician to service and provide maintenance for refrigeration systems on commercial and industrial projects. This company is stable and offer high compensation for high performers.
This position is due to growth!
- 2+ years of Commercial Refrigeration Experience
- High School Diploma or greater.
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record and pass tests
- Must have strong skillset of commercial HVAC/R products, installation, and mechanical understanding such as
- Strong understanding of HVAC/R functions, ductwork modifications and design
- Proficient in rack systems, cold storage, hot side, and kitchen equipment is heavily preferred
- Great communication skills with both clients, coworkers, and project managers.
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic is a must!
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Must have stable background/work history to be considered for this position
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Candidates that meet the requirements can make 40+/hr with 401K!
Other Availble Positions:
HVAC Installers, Service Technicians, HVAC Journeyman
To be considered for this position, please apply with a resume and recommendations
If you would like to discreetly hear about this opportunity, please send a confidential resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] along with professional recommendations. You can also call me at 605-610-2220. I also have other opportunities throughout the country. I may have an opportunity better than what you have now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.