Position: Recruiter Technical / Engineering Remote
Duration: Permanent position
Ed Requirement: Bachlors degree
Pay Rate: Open to Negotiation
Butler America is seeking Recruiters for Engineering Positions. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience Recruiting Engineers. We are needed someone with experience Recruiting Engineers and preferably within an Agency environment. The Engineering Recruiter should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The Engineering Recruiter will be responsible for the following:
· Establishes recruiting requirements meeting with Vice President of Recruitment and internal managers to discuss needs.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying Job Description and Job Qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; social networking and internet job sites.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules of internal and external customers.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Able to actively source and screen candidate for several different Job Requisitions / Job Opening at once.
Expertise and Education:
· BS Degree from accredited four year college or university
· 3+ years of Recruitment experience, Recruiting Software Engineers and Software Developers in an agency environment.
·Experience using an (ATS) Applicant Tracking System, preferable the BullHorn ATS
· Experience using 3rd party job boards like: Dice, Monster, Indeed, CareerBuilder and other Internet navigation tools
· Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with very complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure
· Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· The ability to handle many different Requisitions /Job Opening at one time
Please send Resume with salary expectations to Daniel at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.