Real Estate Tax Manager - Our firm is growing and we are looking to hire an ambitious CPA with solid experience, an upbeat attitude and a desire to grow and add value to our firm.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Emenhiser
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in San Jose, we are a Top 100 Accounting and Management Consulting Firm with offices all over the West Region! We have held both titles; Best Places To Work and; Best CPA Firms to Work For; by Accounting Today. We are looking to add a rock star CPA licensed Tax Manager to our team! We are a company who values our employee's happiness. We provide the tools you need to succeed in all areas in your life! The culture of our revolutionary firm is supportive, exciting and well balanced. We provide the challenging work of a CPA firm, with the luxurious perks and schedule flexibility of a private company! We are positive people who like to work hard and have fun! We are looking for A-Players who want to have wildly successful careers, while also enjoying thriving, active and happy personal lives!
If you want to live your best life read on...
Why join us?
Do you want a clear path to partner?
- Competitive Compensation!
- 401K w/matching!
- Stock Options!
- Best Benefits in the Industry!
- Accelerated Partner Track!
- Work/Home Balance!
- Flexible Spending Account!
- Luxurious PTO!
- Positive Work Environment!
- Continued Education!
- Volunteer Opportunities!
- Fun Social Events!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Manages all aspects of the tax engagement (planning, review of tax returns and accounting, client relationships), demonstrating excellent project management skills.
- Supervises and reviews all related work of tax staff on assigned engagements.
- Demonstrates strong technical real estate tax, accounting, and transactional skills and effectively applies tax knowledge to client situations.
- Builds client relationships through delivery of outstanding client service.
- Provides high quality service and timely delivery, consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Helps develop and guide staff by providing performance feedback and participates in firm wide coaching and mentoring program.
- Participates in and provides leadership within the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters in Tax preferred
- 5+ years prior CPA firm experience (tax)
- CPA license
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience with ProSystem Tax preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.