PMI Silicon Valley
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you're an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You'll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You'll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Must have an Active California Real Estate License
$60,000 - $79,000 DOE
About PMI Silicon Valley
PMI-Silicon Valley offers premier residential property management to residents of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.