Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Reliance Partners is 400 agents strong and growing while serving 9 offices in Northern California from the East Bay to the Greater Sacramento region. We hire the best agents who are among the most respected and trusted in their communities. Our agents have a passion for serving their clients and helping them find their dream home.
If you're looking to join a dynamic real estate team in the Bay Area or Sacramento areas, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Reliance Partners is the place to be. Call the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Reliance Partners office near you and speak to the Sales Manager to learn about our exciting career opportunities!
A Real Estate Outside Sales Professional is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on sales professionals to give them expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs. As an Outside Sales Professional, you will come up with creative ideas to make your clients' home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
The ideal sales professional will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions.
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs, and open houses.
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make $50000 - $100000 / year or more after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.