Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Development team in Newark (SF Bay Area)! We are currently seeking a Real Estate Manager to join our collaborative team to oversee the sourcing of retail sales, service locations.
- Be part of real estate team that will execute Lucid’s real estate strategy
- Manage retail and automobile service center real estate deals including site selection, demographic analysis, and letter of intent, work letter and lease negotiation
- Manage broker and outside counsel relationships
- Collaborate with design and construction teams throughout the life cycle of real estate deals
- Create real estate committee approval packages
- Travel extensively in North America (or Zoom a lot….)
- 7+ years of commercial real estate deal-making experience preferably with a high-growth luxury retailer
- Proven track record of successful store openings across national markets
- Ability to communicate and sell the Lucid story to future landlords
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to create financial models and analyses
- Expert level Microsoft Excel experience
- Working knowledge of top North American shopping centers and major landlord groups
- Expertise in real estate principles and concepts
- Ability to understand state-by-state DMV licensing and regulations
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.