A Real Estate Agent advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Agents to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations, and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. Real Estate is a fun and exciting industry, and we are looking for dynamic and motivated Real Estate Agents to join us in providing clients with the best possible real estate transaction experience.
To be a Real Estate Agent, you must be a self-starter who thrives working independently. You'll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the Real Estate Agent, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently so you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work. As such, this role is ideally suited for individuals who are looking for more flexibility.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales and purchases, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Agents often earn over $100,000 after they've established a loyal client base.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will...
- Assist clients in preparing their home to put on the market
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt and profitable home sale
- Aid clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in the local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales
- Develop marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Agent services
- Pursue career development training to keep yourself informed and an expert in your field
As a broker, we will...
- Offer competitive commission rates
- Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
- Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
- Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects
About Better Homes and Garden Real Estate
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is committed to providing our real estate professionals with everything they need to help build a successful, fulfilling career in real estate. Whether you are new to the industry or an experienced professional, we provide unique tools, training and marketing options that make you better and keep you a step ahead of the competition, all backed by a brand whose culture is defined by its passion, integrity and forward-thinking leadership. How can you go wrong?
Our educational resources at BHGRE are designed to help real estate professionals succeed at every level. From new agent resources, to skill development to ongoing education on all of our tools - our program is custom designed for our real estate professionals so they can learn on their own time, at their own pace.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Qualities