Kelly Scientific is working with a global diagnostics company in Fremont looking for a talented R&D Scientist. This is a contract opportunity that can start immediately.
Title: R&D Scientist II
Shift: Day Shift
What will you be doing?
- Perform Molecular Controls optimization and testing protocols on non-routine laboratory work using a variety of PCR and rPCR instrumentation
- Execute written protocols
- Demonstrate good flexibility with changes to working environment and deliver high quality results
- Communicate to peers and management in a timely fashion
- Plan and execute experiments as required by department needs such as verification, validation, and product troubleshooting
- Compile, analyze, present data, and compose reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology and Biology with
- At least 2 years of diagnostic industry experience2
- Ability to present and communicate (oral and written) information in a clear manner.
- Computer skills such as Word and Excel.
- Experience in preparing manufacturing documents including SOPs, specification sheets and worksheets.
- Experience in R&D, product transfer, and/or product support functions.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.