Hours per week: 40
Everside Health is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Everside Health alleviates a corporation’s rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Everside Health currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Everside Health's professional clinic staff members aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness.
Everside Health is seeking a qualified Radiology Technician/Medical Assistant looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!!
Purpose: To provide clinical and administrative support in Everside Health On-Site Medical Clinics.
- Basic Patient Care (VS, patient histories, etc.);
- Manage patient intake and clinic workflow;
- Perform in-office EKG testing, deliver other clinical procedures as directed by On-Site Physicians and Mid-Level Practitioners;
- Provide Injections and other Services as ordered by On-Site Physicians and Mid-Level Practitioners;
- Perform Phlebotomy services;
- Administer TB skin tests;
- Work on Electronic Medical Record (EMR) entering patient information and maintain confidentiality of patients and their records;
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments and outside referrals;
- Maintain site paperwork;
- Maintain Clinic Supply Inventory and complete orders to maintain par levels of supplies;
- Directly assist the on-site provider with day to day operations
- Preparing equipment for use as needed.
- Operate X-ray machine
- Practice X-ray techniques within scope
- Know and apply appropriate codes for x-ray services
- Maintain quality improvement logs & checks
- Certified RAD Tech
- Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
- Preparing examination rooms for patient exams.
- Positioning patients for imaging exams.
- Monitoring patients during exams.
- Documenting information with computers.
- Reporting important information to the physician.
- Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains radiology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Ability to use personal computer, printer, fax machine;
- Ability to sit at desk in office location during the work day;
- Ability to speak and hear in English and Spanish a plus;
- Ability to travel to and from client and vendor sites;
- Ability to lift at least 20 (twenty) lbs
- Ability to work in climate-controlled office environment
- Ability to work in field environments from time to time
- Ability to participate in client meetings, on occasion, in a variety of environments