Quality Improvement Project Manager (Healthcare) needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in San Jose, CA!
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Previous experience in healthcare setting required
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead and facilitate medium to large projects by providing direction for project framing, organization, business case analysis, implementation, and outcome/success measurement
- Create, monitor and execute project work plans and deliverables. Develop and maintain all appropriate project documentation (timelines, project scope, decision logs and work plans)
- Develop process documents including, process maps, workflows, and desktop procedures
- Monitor timeliness of projects, cost management, and resource usage to ensure completion and implementation of project and budget variances
- Identify, research, and resolve project issues and escalate critical issues, problems, and delays to management
- Work with internal stakeholders and business leaders to identify the gap between current and desired results
- Develop and distribute timely project communications and status updates
- Reports to Quality Improvement Department
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field; or equivalent experience, training, or coursework
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with the duties and responsibilities described above, in a healthcare setting
- Experience in a quality improvement or compliance environment involving managed care or health care reporting
- Ability to manage vendors
- Understanding medical office operations as it relates to medical records and electronic medical record systems
- Basic data analytic skills
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings and deliver information/presentations to management, regulators, or staff
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly EPayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jennifer Andersen
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.