PLEASE NOTE: Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
Kelly Services is hiring a Battery Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer to join their team for a top multinational technology company in Cupertino, CA/Remote. This opportunity is a combination of onsite/remote work, so we need local candidates only! Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] as well as apply online.
Battery Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer
~6 Months (contract – W2)
Pay Rate: TBD
Batteries power many of the most exciting devices Apple makes! Have you ever wondered how it all works? We are passionate about testing core technologies such as battery design, gas gauging, and charging. This is your chance to join a key team driving the quality of future Apple products. This is an opportunity to lead a team that tests the integration of hardware, software, firmware, and algorithms.
- Experience writing scripts (Python preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX-like operating systems
- Skills in writing and executing high quality test cases
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate
- A desire to learn battery technologies
In this role, you will drive the development, design and execute tests for battery powered products.
- Drive the creation of automation and analysis tools as the need arises
- Analyze data and present to cross functional partner teams
You are organized and detail oriented and possess excellent trouble shooting skills. You can delegate tasks optimally, and prioritize multiple high priority tasks. We are also looking for someone good presentation skills that has an ability to distill complex data sets and tell a compelling story. We are also looking for someone that can be flexible and change course quickly to meet the demands of the business.
Position requires 5+ years of experience leading people. BSc., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire.*
Refer a friend!
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor. (80/59.26)
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.