Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer II is an experienced QA position that works primarily in design, testing, automation and supporting software products and related materials to meet customer requirements in the Heavy Equipment industry. The Quality Assurance Engineer II performs tasks using formal software development methodologies and specified R&D and/or departmental procedures.
- Partner with engineering teams to review requirements, build automation, and teach engineers how to maintain tests
- Devise the comprehensive test strategy for a new product and ensure it is executed across multiple teams
- Monitor tests and report/resolve failures
- Work with manual QA to automate repetitive and critical test cases (automation test suite)
- Research new tools and techniques to improve quality
- Provide quality reports with recommendations for improvement
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of End-to-End Automated testing experience by using one or more frameworks
- Should be able to code automation scripts for various QA activities (Integration scripts between CI/CD tool and Test management tool)
- Focus on automated processes (Test reports, Test traceability). Leverage current team skills and lead automation efforts. Take ownership of automation repository (Script maintenance, expansion, continuous improvements)
- Experience with source control (Git, GitHub Flow)
- Experience in Web applications, Web services, back-end white-box testing
- Knowledge with AWS EcoSystem desired
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Stash, etc.) is nice to have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
- An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience working with distributed teams. Participate in manual functional testing by developing new test coverage, as required.
- Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.