Position Overview: Build and maintain the Conversational AI SaaS platform at the highest level of quality, service, and availability. Architect, design, and implement new functionality and product enhancements. You get to play an active role in all phases of software development from planning, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, to day-to-day operation. Collaborate across the entire product team to contribute to the analysis of functional requirements and overall system architecture. 4 people are currently on this specific team.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing large scale SaaS applications (preferred)
- Proficient in Python
- Familiar with microservice architecture
- 3+ years of commercial product building experience and hands-on cloud platform experience: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns and internet protocols
- Proficient in some relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS) and NoSQL solutions (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Self-starter - the ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science or related technical fields (preferred)
The platform delivers automated experiences at scale across webchat, email, SMS, Facebook, Google Business Messaging, and voice-connected platforms such as Alexa. From brand awareness to consultative buying assistance, post-purchase, and retention. The platform provides over 85% out-of-the-box automation for all customers’ most commonly asked questions and services. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.