Ref ID: 00110-0011578853
Classification: Property Administrator
Compensation: $19.00 to $22.00 hourly
OfficeTeam's Property Management client is actively looking for a Temporary Property Administrator to work at a growing company located right here in Milpitas, California!
- Advertise units and negotiate lease terms
- Perform tenant screenings including recertification and income verification calculations
- Act as liaison between tenants and property owners
- Coordinate maintenance schedule with Maintenance Coordinator.
- They will help with any customer complaints, file maintenance reports, contact maintenance if repairs need to be done to any residences,
- Send reminder rent due memos and assist with filing new leasing agreements.
- Collect file missing paperwork and assist the property manager with other miscellaneous projects.
For immediate consideration, please email your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (510) 744-6486 and look for David