Greetings for the day!!
I am looking for impressive background for the position of Project Manager (Healthcare) in Cupertino, CA for a client's contract assignment.
Please let me know if you or someone you know will be interested and available.
Job Title: Project Manager (Healthcare)
Location: Cupertino, CA (Remote until COVID)
Duration: 6+ months to begin with
Only on W2. C2C is not available.
- Passion for process improvement in healthcare.
- 5 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
- Previous experience managing projects that deliver system development and/or Information Technology infrastructure.
- Bachelors' Degree.
This hands-on role will be able to define the work as well as dive in and be hands on. This role is responsible for understanding strategic objectives, driving project plans, assessing risks and challenges and managing multiple work streams and securing the necessary resources to make it happen.
- Works with various operations and technical teams to obtain requirements for hardware and/or software procurement/development.
- Works with a variety of hardware and software vendors to send requirements and obtain quotes.
- Actively seeks to understand various technology needs and maintains a list of qualified vendors/suppliers.
- Manages the process for workflow & system design and implementation related to key organizational projects from inception to design.
- Analyzes current operations and methodically develops system requirements and work plans.
- Manage the implementation and execution of new systems, processes and workflows working closely with cross functional stakeholders.
- Develops feature definition of key projects across multiple stakeholders (engineering, design, wellness and clinical management).
- Partners with Medical Group and Wellness team to develop and enhance wellness center systems and workflows.
- Designs and creates training materials and educational resources for end users.
- Ensures timely and consistent communication to sponsors and stakeholders on project status, scope changes, and resource impacts for projects.
- Facilitates the development of key performance indicators ("KPIs") and iterate on processes as needed.
- Develops and fosters strong and collaborative cross functional relationships.
Please apply for this posting for more details on this position.
Thanks, and Regards,
ExperisIT (Manpower Group of Companies)