Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Join us as a Project Manager, where you will be instrumental in delivering our technical product roadmap. You will lead 2-4 Scrum Teams and provide Project and Program level support across our Wellness and Incentives group based on need/skill level. As part of the PMO Group, you will report to the PMO Manager, Engagement Portfolio, and will work with the Product and Engineering groups to ensure quality and timely delivery.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop and manage detailed project and delivery plans, completion of projects that span multi departments and cross functional areas
- Lead the Scrum teams in using Agile methodology and scrum best practices
- Build effective relationships and communicate regularly with team members and other stakeholders.
- Provide project updates to multiple team members about strategy, monitor progress and make adjustments
- Use industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent Project Manager experience
- 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in project management supporting a Product team
- Experience working with Product and Engineering Organizations
- Experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Familiar with software development concepts to support the technical direction of the team
- PMP certification or training
- Experience managing Scrum, Kanban or other project types
- Experience with JIRA
- Ability to improve productivity through management and recommending changes
- Thrives in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team structures
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. The salary/hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $71,400to $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Product Manager, Product, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Remote, Work from home