Job Title: Project Manager - Behavioral Healthcare Enterprise System
Streamline’s mission is to build innovative technology solutions that empower people who improve behavioral health and quality of life of those in need. We are a high growth technology company that delivers web-based software for healthcare organization’s to provide and coordinate all service delivery processes. Streamline has been offering software in the behavioral health marketplace since 2003. Streamline has built and maintains systems for some of the nation’s premier behavioral health organizations using the latest web-based technology.
Streamline offers competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as a challenging, yet flexible, work environment that is conducive to collaboration and productivity. A career with Streamline Healthcare Solutions provides opportunities for growth and continued learning in a workplace where individual contribution is valued and recognized. Join us, and advance your career today with a company that is on the cutting edge of the behavioral healthcare technology industry.
Here at Streamline, we strive on building lasting and trusting relationships with our clients, and our employees set the bar.
The Project Manager has responsibility for aspects of implementation projects over the entire project life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close). The project manager must be familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member. The position interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end users, client project representatives, internal resources, and Streamline leadership; it also ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Health Informatics, or Business. Other related fields may be considered in conjunction with comparable work experience.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience managing full cycle software implementation projects
- Experience with Electronic Health Records desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and sharp attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize work and daily tasks.
- Outstanding work ethic, drive, motivation and commitment to quality results and completing tasks on time.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends.
PMP certification desirable