PROFESSIONAL SALES (ENTRY LEVEL)
BREAK INTO PROFESSIONAL SALES | Get Trained. Get Mentored. Get Placed.
The Professional Sales Virtual Academy is for those who ar e motivated to solve customer needs, create compelling client solutions, and greatly increase career traction. You will build executive-level skills by learning about Client Relationship Management (CRM) software, as well as how to put together sales plans, analyze customer data, and work with customers and generate revenue for top tech companies through outbound prospecting . These are the types of hard skills you need whether you're just getting started in sales or trying to get a promotion in your current role.
This 16-week online course uses group discussions and role-playing scenarios to help build professional skills such as negotiating, prospecting, needs assessment, public speaking, and confidence. The program offers mentorship and career coaching to further build on these skills, as well as help you perfect your LinkedIn profile, and tailor your resume and cover letter to professional sales positions. Your instructors will also share best practices for job prospecting and interviewing.
You can start at $75K with one of our 150+ employer partners, and where you go from there is up to you. Plus, you will become part of ENTITY’s exclusive Mentor Network and be able to attend live speaker sessions with guest mentors from a variety of industries. ENTITY also provides soft skills workshops to train you on skills such as resilience, leadership, collaboration, time management, and empathy. We’re here to make sure you’re ready to hit the ground running after graduation!
If you're looking to get ahead of the curve in sales, ENTITY Academy is the perfect first step.
PROGRAM DATES | September 20, 2021 - January 7, 2022
LIVE CLASSES | Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. ET
- Willingness to learn
- Highly motivated to work at a tech company full-time upon graduation
- O pen to feedback and coaching
- Having a backgroun d in business, advertising, entertainment, healthcare, retail or education is a plus, but not required.
- Familiar with social media, including LinkedIn, and ability and willingness to learn new technology tools
- You will be prepared for an entry-level position in professional sales at companies like Oracle, Houzz, Quicken Loans, and Abbott Labs, with a starting OTE of $75K
- You will be assigned to a one-on-one mentor
- You will be given access to the ENTITY Mentor Network
- You will be given career support to assist in placement
ENTITY is dedicated to changing the future of education and work. We first launched in 2016 and have since grown to become a premier mentorship company offering intensive training for women looking to upskill, switch careers, or transition from college to the workforce. Since launching, we have graduated 700 students, with many of those students having been promoted to management. This is an opportunity designed for ambitious women (and men) who want to explore their career options within the data and tech landscape, while gaining valuable skills at the same time.