Product Marketing Manager IV
- Build & execute go-to-market plans to launch new products and achieve business goals.
- Be a trusted, strategic voice to Product, informing product and marketing roadmaps through ongoing competitive and trend analyses.
- Be able to identify ambiguity and work to systematically drive clarity through strategic framing and stakeholder alignment.
- Craft & develop compelling campaigns and creative programs with creative partners.
- Be the expert on our target audience, representing users’ needs to internal teams.
- Work effectively across cross functional teams such as product, art, engineering, design, research and others to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills to manage & execute complex launches.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing with a consumer focus
- Experience in the Internet and/or technology industry
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience with launching innovative and disruptive products
- Experience partnering with and influencing Product Management
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams (internally and externally)
- Project management experience
- Strong strategic thinking and polished communications, up, down and across
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or other related discipline preferred