Nova is a leading innovator and key provider of dimensional and materials metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova provides its customers with the vital process insight and clarity needed to produce cutting-edge semiconductor devices for the most advanced markets.
Nova is a pioneer in industrializing x-ray and optical technologies for semiconductor inline process control, enabling advanced measuring of both dimensions and material properties throughout the chip fabrication lifecycle. Nova’s holistic metrology approach combines robust high-precision hardware with the finest software modeling which interlaces machine learning and big data within integrated and stand-alone configurations. Our unique portfolio enables semiconductor manufacturers to gain deeper insight throughout the fabrication process while increasing yields and shortening time to market.
1) Competitive Compensation/Benefits Package
2) Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
3) Nominated best places to work from "Great Places to Work" (Glassdoor 4.1/5 according to our employees)
4) Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager Emerging Technologies will be responsible for driving all aspects of the marketing function – technical, operational and strategic – for a new product line. This person must be comfortable working in a matrixed organization structure in order to achieve to successful program outcomes. The ideal candidate is expected to have the technical knowledge and confidence to lead an expert team of scientists and engineers, demonstrate good judgement in high-pressure scenarios, exhibit sound decision-making ability and show a willingness to learn. Excellent communication and organization skills are critical given the nature of the work across multiple divisions, and global customers.
- Maintain a general understanding of semiconductor technology trends for logic, and memory markets
- Understand complexities within technical and business environments to guide product development
- Develop business and marketing plans, and define market penetration opportunities
- Own and deliver MRDs, market specifications with prioritized options, and associated technical justification
- Own the product roadmap and drive execution through engineering throughout the product life-cycle
- Develop product positioning strategies with an aim to drive competitive advantage, secure revenue and increase market share
- Assist in building pricing strategies to build and defend a leadership position in market share
- Conduct complex competitive analysis for products or product lines managed
- Manage product messaging for internal and external stakeholders – become an expert on the product, its use cases and corresponding strengths and weaknesses
- Develop technology proposals with key partners and customers, facilitate product demos and present demo results
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Product (Marketing) Manager, within the Semiconductor capital equipment market
- Extensive knowledge in machine learning and deployment of ML solutions to the semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of process control and metrology equipment in the semiconductor industry
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative attitude and strong teamwork skills
- Master's degree or higher in technical field preferred. Preference for a strong engineering background – candidate must be capable of learning new concepts quickly
- Experience in fabrication, physics and/or instrumentation desired
- Must be able to travel greater than 25% of the time
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
- If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]