Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Up to $110/hr (DOE)
Our social media giant client seeks a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in this 6 month freelance role!
This role will require you to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and onsite in San Francisco.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans to launch new Community products, collaborating closely with product, partnerships, comms, creatives and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch and activation strategy including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to drive key metrics and goals
- Define metrics and report on the performance and impact of our marketing initiatives, communicating strategy, results and learnings with stakeholders
- Understand the nuances and requirements surrounding data privacy, safety and integrity, working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure people who use our products feel safe and in control of their privacy
The ideal Product Marketing Manager should possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience in consumer marketing and/or product marketing
- Experience partnering with product and cross-functional teams to identify and bring to market solutions with consumer benefit
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Experience marketing products globally at scale, including development of assets and external messaging and management of creative agencies
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. - Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]