Client : Technology
Job Title : Product Marketing Manager
Location : Menlo Park or New York, NY (Remote till July 2021)
Duration : 9 Months (High possibility of extension)
- This is a Product Marketing contingent worker role in an 8-person-strong PMM team. This role will is meant to be a temporary backfill but will play an important part in ongoing GTM execution and contributing to the PMM team culture of excellence and credibility.
- About the team: We do great work and come from different industry backgrounds (some startups, some FB Inc, some tech/big brands). No one came in as a blockchain expert. We value thoughtfulness, scrappiness, and strong collaboration skills.
- This role will work most closely with the rest of Marketing (Brand Marketing, Insights, Creative, Channel Marketing), Product (PM, UX Research, Design, Eng, Content Strategy), Comms, Policy, and Legal.
- We’re looking for someone with a consumer marketing track record (vs B2B or otherwise), strong product thinking, and XFN leadership.
- Manage market and competitive assessments by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction, ensuring product-market fit, and inform go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategy for Novi, particularly on new features and markets, and work with our marketing, research, comms, product, analytics, and partnerships teams to create product positioning and launch materials.
- Establish key awareness and adoption strategies, educating people on the value of Novi. Plan and manage successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including comms, product, legal, and policy stakeholders).
- While this is a consumer marketing role, you will also need to understand the multiple players in the ecosystem across consumers, policymakers, news media, governments, and advocates to ensure the consumer work is contextually relevant.
- Deepen understanding of target segments and international audiences.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing or related disciplines for internet and/or consumer technology
- Experience in creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Experience in driving and executing global projects
- Experience in influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
NICE,marketing,research,Leadership,Collaboration,Design,Presentation, Analytics, COM, assessment,Influencing