We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. We are seeking experienced, entrepreneurial leaders with a passion for marketing technologies to help grow its services business. The Sr. Product Manager will work with a wide variety of functional teams to design, develop, connect and implement technology solutions to enable and enhance meaningful conversations with our customers, in our apps and through our many communication channels.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience, both as a technologist and as a hands-on user of B2C advertising/marketing technologies or platforms.
- Experience building platforms from the ground up with a keen eye for user interface and a strong sense of driving process.
- A sophisticated understanding of subscription and freemium businesses.
- Experience working with development teams to scope and implement new products based on the business' needs.
- A consistent record of building new capabilities in a complex enterprise environment.
- A modern marketer's DNA, especially a customer-first approach.
- Experience driving significant impact in matrixed structures using influence.
- Humility and a sense of humor.
- You will gather needs and use cases from various teams, and identify necessary key capabilities.
- You will assess and recommend solutions and vendors to deliver our required capabilities, and determine a roadmap.
- You will evangelize the roadmap and act as driving force behind the work at all levels, across all functions.
- You will lead the technical implementation, and provide training and support for the new tools.
- You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
BS/BA DEGREE, MS/MA/MBA A PLUS
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.